STÖHR cutting technology
Precision even in high-volume production
At the Rathenow site, machined parts are mass produced on highly automated rotary indexing machines for the automotive and automation technology sectors. The 2008 award as A supplier with 4.5 million parts delivered worldwide each year to the automotive industry underlines our high quality standard. The service spectrum includes turning, drilling and milling and for surface processing, all common galvanic processes are applied. Furthermore, we also manufacture complete assemblies.
We are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 (PDF)
- 12 Mikron rotary indexing machines with up to 16 individual stations
- Automatic deburring machines
- Automatic assembly machines
- Ultrasonic cleaning system
- Production of single pieces and prototypes
- Production range extending from medium to high volume quantities in batch sizes of 10,000 up to 1,000,000 pieces
- Turned parts with a maximum diameter of 25 mm
- Free cutting steel – 11 SMnPb30K
- Stainless steel – 1.4305 - 1.45717/AL
- Other materials are also available on request.